6/05/2012

Important Message to the world of Fine Art - Art - Visual Art

<p> DedicatedTo all past, present and future innovative visual fine artist</p>

<p>Chapter One What is Visual Fine Art in comparison to other art forms?</p>

<p>Visual Fine Art is the oldest and the highest Art form among all other arts.Origins of the forms of art were found in ancient caves that date back thousands of years, in mankinds infancy. And pictography was the first way of communicating among early humans. As far as we know, it was the only way to communicate before the spoken and written language were developed, pictography was a main method of communication. Pictures of animals or hunters on the caves walls has been dated to be more than twenty thousand years old and is ancient proof that pictography has been a basic form of communication.Fine Art is advanced over the performing arts; music, singing and dancing. Also above art if cinematography. Art of entertainment is booming. Hollywood stars, singers and dancers getting all the recognitions and having lavish lives, starting during their young years. However many talented and innovative, visual artists get recognized when they are very old or have passed on, this ol
d dilemma needs to be and can be changed.Writing this important message to the world , I am doing my part to be heard and seen as a fellow artist and visual creator who is still around and not that old, and wants to make a change in a stale existence of the art world. There should be no more innovative starving artist. True talented visual artist should not strive and struggle in poverty all their lives, we need to be recognized and well rewarded during our lives. In the same way as movie stars, performers or even ball players get their recognitions and rewards. Art dealers should no more sell original art pieces from artist that is no longer here to benefit from the sales. No more art dealers selling past artist original works for huge amount of money, .art dealers should have no right to resell and capitalize on the work they did not produce and live their lives in luxury by those sales. This is the worse form of stealing from artist who is long gone. There are many exampl
es one of them now famous artist: Vincent Van Gogh, his each painting is selling for sixty million dollars, what a shame. When one reads Van Goghs biography of his difficult poverty stricken life that he lived, often eating his paints in order to survive and the suicidal ending makes one cry. Vincent Van Gogh does not want us to sob, he wants us to prevail and make sure that no more of his unfortunate life saga repeats ever again. And many other artists want us to change the unfair life pattern of a talented innovative fine artist. My personal wish; when I am gone, none of mine original art never to be sold by anybody, and this will be my part to change to the fine art world for better.</p>

<p>Chapter two.The Difference that exist between talented, creative artist and commercially technically trained artist.</p>

<p>Art academy schooling for art techniques represents as of a harness on a horse, for an artist. They have no freedom to fly their creativity, all tied together and their mind follows their technical knowledge that academy artist acquires up on graduating. These academy artists become commercial artist they learned and polished their techniques and all their work looks very alike and mass produced. </p>

<p>This is one of my poems about - horses in a harness.They cannot run too far, they cannot reach field of spring flowers,And fresh grasses, they cannot fly under the clouds and raindrops freelyBecause they are controlled by the strap, That always guides them where to go today and tomorrow.These harness horses are always under control </p>

<p>This poem describes the analogy between trained commercial artist and harness horses.Good example of trained commercial artist is Thomas Kinkade. If you have seen his work it represents one image of a house with glowing yellow lights from its windows.Kinkade is a manufacturer mass producer of his same or similar images that are printed on various household products like carpets, blankets, pillows etc, and sold in home accessories stores nation wide. There was a 60 minutes TV show made on Thomas Kinkade manufacturing empire to identify if he is an artist or a commercial businessman. The 60 minutes showed that he is very successful manufacturer and commercial businessman, not an innovative artist. Similar to Thomas Kinkade there is Bob Ross another commercial artist. He has televised art classes that he is teaching on public television. Ross teaches his same techniques on how to paint same or very similar landscape for hobby artist. He also license some of the art supply und
er his name to get royalties when item is sold. Bob Ross is also very successful businessman. Once Bob Ross have had admitted himself on his television show that he cannot paint a portrait no matter how hard he had tried.</p>

<p>In words of famous Russian writer philosopher Lev Tolstoy; Artist should be able to draw, paint, sculpt design anything only then they are true talented fine artist.</p>

<p>Creative innovative artist are wild horses, no one controls us directs were to go. Creativeartist can fly high in their imaginations we let our creativity loose. We do not know anytechniques, mistakes, rules and regulations. We innovate, try and discover spontaneously everything new and different each time we at work. Creativity is very important, thiswhat keeps the world going.Good example of creative artist is Leonardo De Vinci this genius lived fivehundred years ago. There is no singer or dancer who lived five hundred years ago and isstill known, this is a direct proof that Fine Visual Art is the highest form of art above allother categories of art including performing art. . Leonardos natural talent and abilitieshave great remark on progress in art, architecture, technology and science. The firsttransportation unit which was then the bicycle was invented by Leonardo De Vinci . Hewas so remarkable that his work still remains a mystery and is active in scientific studies
today. De Vinci s paintings of Mona Lisa and her mysterious smile, his numeroustechnological inventions and working prototypes and scientific discoveries.</p>

<p>Chapter three What is technique style ?Style is specific technique or way of painting that is comfortable and is adapted by artistto use . Many academically trained artist adapt a specific technique that they havepracticed over the years and feel comfortable with. This artist stick to the technique andare afraid to try something new, because as I have mentioned earlier these artist areharness artist.</p>

<p>Creative artists have a lot of styles we always trying something new, we dont like tohave our work look same , it will be boring and it will hinder our creative process. I amposting some of my various art work on this message blog. Majority of this art pieces thatyou see have been done by me long time ago in my early 20s. Me personally by reinventing each painting when I paint that is my goal. Ill trysomething different by forgetting about my previous painting , in order to prevent mypaintings to look alike. Often I get a comment; Your paintings look beautiful anddifferent like they have been done by different artists.. That is a big complement for me,this what I strive for, I dont want my paintings look the same. Copying your work overand over like commercial artist do hinders any creativity to surface and alike paintingsare not a fine art it is mass produced inventory. </p>

<p>Chapter four Believing in yourself and just trying it.My art career contained many rejections up on rejections, although my art work has been exhibited and some of the pieces were published I never was paid for it. So I have tohave various customer service phone banks, retail jobs and do my art out of my smallbedroom.When I am tiered with painting, I make sculptures, draw, design new apparel , accessory,exercise unit, etc. I have few patent pending and some working prototypes made. Whatever you start any tasks or challenges it is important to see them through. Challenges areworth doing they open your mind, free you from limitations that you think you have ,itbuilds your confidence, and even when you think you fail you did not. Real failure whenyou did not try at all.I personally struggled with my self esteem all my life. Just recently my self esteem began strengthening it is from doing many projects not just art ,also speaking out formyself, writing. For many years I thoug
ht I could not write at all, this was my biggest phobia. Iwould ask other people just to write simple notes for me. Until I tried and Iwas wrong, not only I can write I have graduated from college with honors and degree inBusiness Management. My favorite subjects were Philosophy and expressive writing.Writing proved to me to be very powerful, effective form of communication. Things getdone when we put them in writing. The things we think we cannot do, its false our mindplay trick with us . Fears are our worst enemies, and just doing good things willget us ahead in life. We all are Gods best creations and there is no way we are failures.</p>

<p>Chapter five Writing verses reading.I enjoy writing however I am not big fan of reading. During my school years I read whatwas required of me in order to graduate. What really surprised me when I was in college I took my very first Philosophy class,before that I never heard of any philosopher nor their philosophical views. incredibly surprised for myself I intuitively knew all of their thoughts. How is thatpossible I would ask myself I never heard of Plato nor Socrates before this lecture classand I could finish their philosophical sayings spontaneously all of this to me was as ifthey were reading my mind and I was reading theirs. The Professor in my philosophy class had PhD in this subject and had many years ofreading and writing on it, he gave me the highest participation points and said; I neverhad a student who received this high number of points for participation. Some time later I went to local bookstore in a thick horoscope book under Pisces my starsign reads that M
arch 9th Pisces are naturally good in fine art and Philosophy. No doubtwhat is set in the stars for each and every one of us , no one can change.Some time ago when I was eleven my mother took my drawings that I always did on myown, she took them and me to childrens art academy . We set down with an art directorof that academy he looked at the drawings and told to my mother; Your daughter doesnot need to go to the art academy , she is already gifted in art, art schooling can hinderher creative abilities. Just let her do art on her own like she has been doing. True gift is given as a blessing and cannot be acquired. Creative fine artist is a gift ,amazing voice for a great singer, or great dancers have unique ability to move and manyother special talents. We all have been blessed by our creator with different special gifts,some times it just takes time to find out what kind of talents we were blessed with. </p>

<p>Conclusion This blog contains an important message to the world. Hopefully our moderntechnological way of communication will help me reach as many people as possiblearound the globe so they can read and understand this message. Message from the artists,by the artist to everyone to know about stigmatic world of fine artTo be heard and get the message across hopefully one day the fair chance turn on to theworld of fine art as well. All talented, innovative artist will be recognized and rewardedthe same way as movie stars, entertainers and athletes. This would make all of us fineartist very happy. One day the rugs to riches story will happen to talented, innovative fineartist during our lives ,even better during our young lives. It will be a new beginning for the oldest past present and the future world of FineArtTo purchase a book / </p>

<br><br><br><br><a href="http://iautoblog.com">iAutoblog</a> the premier <a href="http://iautoblog.com">autoblogger</a> software

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment