8/16/2011

Rihanna Expanding into Movies

If 50 Cent is going to expand into movies, why can’t Rihanna? Rihanna has been cast in her first feature film role.

Rihanna will be appearing in Battleship, a film adaptation of the popular board game. She plays a tough Navy sailor who helps protect the world from invading aliens.

“We worked with real military people, you know, people in the Navy, people who have fought in Iraq before,” she told UGO.com in a long interview about the film. “They pretty much came and drilled me. This one man, Donald, he pretty much drilled me, yelled at me, cursed me, ‘Ow!’ Made me do pushups.”

However, Rihanna stayed with the training.

“I really want to say, ‘F*ck you’ right back, but then he probably would have thrown me through the window!” she joked. “I was so scared I just stood there and looked at him like, ‘I swear I’m going to get it right, I swear, I swear, I swear I’ll be good.’”

Related Stories:



View the original article here

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment