8/07/2011

Sofia Vergara: Being a Teen Mom Wasn't All Bad!

Teen Mom, starring Sofia Vergara!
The Modern Family bombshell, now 39, had her handsome son Manolo back she was aloof 19 — and the Colombian extra tells Redbook mag that the teenaged abundance had its benefits. "When I had Manolo, I was 19, and I had the activity for everything," she says. Vergara affiliated Manolo's dad, her adolescence sweetheart Joe Gonzalez, back she was aloof 18. The brace afar two years later.
But the Emmy-nominated star, who is currently dating Florida baby-kisser Nick Loeb, can't brainstorm accepting abundant again. "My admirer now wants to accept kids, and I don't alike appetite to anticipate about it," she admits. "I would accept to get into that mind-set again, the alive up early."
Fans ability be abashed to apprentice that Vergara, acclaimed for her curves, already advised her anatomy "hideous."
"I've had these ridiculously huge boobs back I was cool young," she reveals. "Like, 13. I was absolutely angular at that time, so it was awe-inspiring to accept those f--king boobs and be skinny. It was hideous."
But the blow of her anatomy eventually bent up. "Then afterwards I had my kid, I got achievement and aggregate started to appear together," she adds.

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment