8/27/2013

Services That Rent Movies Online: A New Era in Movie Rental has Begun - Entertainment - Movies

<p>Just the other day I was telling my daughter about all the times I've gone to see movies in the theater as a kid. She listened intently as I shared my experiences with my family and friends and she only had one question for me when I finished, daddy? Why didn't you ever rent movies as a kid? When I told her that movie rentals hadn't been invented yet it almost blew her mind. Her eyes got wide almost as if she thought I was telling her a lie and she said What? You couldn't rent movies? I realized then just how far technology has come in my short 35 years.</p>

<p>My two daughters are in preschool and first grade and they have never known a world without the ability to rent movies. In fact, they still laugh if daddy puts in a VHS tape instead of a DVD. To them, DVDs are the only thing that makes sense when watching a movie and I have to say I agree. The sleek shiny DVDs are easy to use, provide great quality video and audio, and they never have to be rewound. Oh the money I could've saved in rewind fees had I only had to do with DVDs instead.</p>

<p>It's not just the product that has changed in the world of movie rentals but the delivery as well. When I was a kid, movie rentals could only be found in neighborhood independently owned video stores. The selections were minimal, the tapes were often in bad shape, and the prices were pretty high compared to those of today. I remember one of the first VHS movies my mother bought for me one Christmas when I was nine and she paid $79 for it. Now, you can get a brand new release movie for about $19; a huge savings indeed. In addition to the more affordable prices, the selection at the large corporate chains like Blockbuster is immense as well. It is a much rarer thing these days to go into a video store to rent a movie and find it is not there.</p>

<p>Now it seems were entering the next phase in the world of movie rentals. Forget driving to the store to see what new movies are out you can now rent movies online with just the click of a button. Over the past few years several online movie rental services have popped up giving rise to a new more convenient and even more affordable option. By eliminating late fees and allowing you to rent bundles of movies for just one price versus paying per movie these online services provide customers with an array of incredible options to make their movie viewing experience that much more enjoyable.</p>

<p>For those who are interested in checking out the services that allow you to rent movies online, you can expect a comprehensive service that will allow you to browse movies and order them to be shipped directly to your mailbox all for just one regular monthly fee. Services that rent movies online have ushered in a new era in affordable and convenient home entertainment.</p>

<br><br><br><br><a href="http://iautoblog.com">iAutoblog</a> the premier <a href="http://iautoblog.com">autoblogger</a> software

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment