10/21/2013

Watching the latest movies by my headrest DVD player - Entertainment - Movies

<p>What is your favorite movie this summer so far? Summer is almost over with and there have been a lot of good movies so far. My favorite movie so far this summer has been Thor. I really want to see some new movies.</p>

<p>But with a lot of tasks to be finish lately, I just realized I have been missing some of the interesting movies shown lately like Captain America, Harry Potter, and Transformer 3 and others.</p>

<p>Fortunately, now I can watch movies with my car headrest DVD player which is able to be used at home as well. I can enjoy the comfort of sitting nearby my DVD player to view any movie I like and eat my favorite snacks after back from work. Of course sometimes, it's still a different feeling to watch it on a really big screen. However, the movies aren't that cheap nowadays and we must buy the tickets ahead of time, so if there is an option to watch them at home, why go out? It also saves a lot of money. And the weather has been getting very hot the last few days. It's so hot out that I think the hubby and I might just see a film at home instead of doing anything outside.</p>

<p>Another benefit of watching at home is that there won't be other audience annoying you by talking or calling. You can pause the movie whenever you want and it's more relaxing and comfortable. Now I become more and more love watching movies at home than going out to the theater. I love it most when I watch movies together with my family, friends and special someone. There is nothing more fun, cozy and heartwarming than sharing entertainment and being together with the persons you love at home. </p>

<p>So my lover has downloaded several movies for me. We plan to buy a few snacks and a couple of drinks to go along with the movies this weekend. I believe I will have a very nice weekend with so many great things.</p>

<p>Actually, watching a movie in your house is so much fun, especially when you're not along. And along with a great laptop or a nice car DVD player, you don't need go far away to wait for the playing any more. Do it with a loved one, your family or even with your friends! Whether you are busy or not, you can always watch the latest movies whenever you like.</p>

<p>Source by:/forum_posts.asp?TID=1418&MF=Y&PID=3986#3986</p>

<br><br><br><br><a href="http://iautoblog.com">iAutoblog</a> the premier <a href="http://iautoblog.com">autoblogger</a> software

Related Posts by Categories



No comments:

Post a Comment